Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oakleigh Brown Owls Meet and Greet 2010



Image courtesy Brown Owls


What is Brown Owls?

Brown Owls is our craft-a-long club for chatting and teaching each other and just having fun together! It's for beginner and experienced crafters, and we all have happy times making stuff and talking about stuff and also laughing about stuff too!

There are other chapters around Melbourne and Australia, with some Brown Owls overseas as well! You can view all available chapters on the Brown Owls member blog

This is a call out to all crafters in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne

Believe me, I know how barren it is over on this side of town. I've been on the hunt for craft clubs and such and unless I've been incredibly blind, I've not been able to find a general craft club that welcomes all ages and all experience level of crafters.

That's why I decided to pick up the challenge, and start up a chapter of Brown Owls in Oakleigh.

And this is where you come in:



Oakleigh Brown Owls Meet and Greet 2010

Where: Oakleigh RSL Dining hall (95-97 Drummond St)
When: 9th January 2010 ( From 2 pm onwards)
Bring: A few dollars for a cuppa and a handheld craft to work on while we chat!

Please RSVP by 8th of January 2010 at the very latest!
You can RSVP by leaving me a comment on my blog.

And remember, if you are stuck for ideas,
let me know with your RSVP so I may prepare some craft kits for you.

See you there!



Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin