Image by ....Charlotte.... via flickr
It seems like it was just yesterday the clock ticked closer to the year 2000, with everybody freaking out over the potential 2k bug.
And with a blink of an eye, it's 10 years past that and I am just 25 days away from my 25th birthday.
I never used to do New Year Resolutions as I thought them to be rather silly and since I never seem to keep them anyways... also rather pointless.
But I did something different for 2009. I made resolutions, and wrote them down on my desktop so I wouldn't forget them.
Because I realised that resolutions aren't there to limit you, nor to remind you on what not to do etc. They are there to be goals that we work towards. Sure, we don't always fulfill it; we don't always come close to realising it; but that's okay. The important bit is that you tried.
And that's part of growing up.
So this year, my new year resolutions are:
1. To lose weight and regain the physical state of 2004/5.
2. To work more on Little Waltz, Let's dance a fashion waltz and Berrytravels.
3. To work more on photography.
4. To have more savings.
5. To finish up my Masters and obtain that PR.
6. To get over my friendship and trust issues from 2009. To look forward and not backwards.
What are your New year resolutions?