Friday, September 18, 2009

Little Waltz @ Northside Makers Market

Remember my talk about Jewellery displays for craft markets? I mentioned that if Lady Luck shone upon me, then I'd have a spot in the brand new Northside Makers Market.

Well, she did shine upon me. *does the hippy happy dance*

So yes. Little Waltz will be at the brand new handmade market : Northside Makers Market on the 10th of October (Saturday)





How exciting is this? I'm so stoked yet so completely and utterly nervous as well. What if I don't sell a single thing, what if people hate my creations? What if I don't have enough stock, what if .. what if... what if....

But you know what, that's half the fun. That's part of the excitement. And I definitely know what I'm going to be busy with for the next few weeks now.

If you are in the area and free... do come down and have a look see! It will be great fun, I promise. At the very least you will be able to pick me up from the floor where I, most definitely, will have melted into a puddle of panic.


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. congrats on getting a spot in the market!..i wanna go london now just to see it! haha...(too bad i do not live there..T_T

    your creations are very lovely!!!..

    hope you will make a great sale! =)

    have fun being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie - Thank you for your comment! But it's not the Northcote in London... It's Northcote in Melbourne, Australia! Sorry for the confusion ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah!!! i am so sorry! oh dear, i have no idea why did i say london..hehe..sorry!! >.<

    and we are in the "neighboring country" if you count an ocean apart..I'm from S'pore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evie: ooh! I'm actually from Singapore as well. Though I live here in Australia now. Usually I go home once a year, but skipping it this year in favour of craft markets over the summer here in Aussie. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for your market Celeste! You're so brave. I looked at the costs and effort involved and just freaked! Don't think I'm ready to make such a big step.

    P.S. How many Singaporeans follow your blog?!?! LOL, we're taking over the world, mwahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments and chat, so please do leave me some titbits! Thank you so much for adding that little bit of sparkle into my day. Hopefully my blog post added some into your day as well.

Love,
Celeste

Blog Widget by LinkWithin