I received the tea bag holder pictured above from a dear friend as a random present one day. I have to say that it's probably one of the most well-loved presents I have ever been given.
I use it almost daily, and sometimes more than once a day. I'm a huge tea drinker, and when I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like loose leafs, this adorable little plate comes in mighty handy to hold my tea bags.
With christmas coming up real soon, many of us are frantically trying to figure out what presents to give who. Here's a few things that I like to keep in mind when I'm hunting for presents for my beloved friends.
- Make sure that it's something the other person will like! There's really no point in buying random gifts only to have them thrown out later on.
- Make sure that it's practical. (This is a huge point for me). I rather my presents be used and loved, and not merely a shelf decoration or gathering dust in the garage.
- Make sure that it's not something the other person is going to feel guilty about. (They might love chocolate a lot, but if eating your huge basketful is going to make them feel guilty... that defeats the purpose doesn't it?)
- Make sure it's not going to break your own bank! I'm sure others love the thought of expensive gifts, but if you are landing yourself in debt for it.... just no. big no.
- Make sure all presents are done by early December! We really don't want a last minute rush, do we? That often ends in gifts that do not fit into the criterias above.
Have a lovely weekend!