Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What do you sell?

What do you sell?




Here's a question often found on application forms for craft markets, a question often asked between business associates.. and while I always have to give them the boring version, here's what I'd love to answer:


I sell dreams of elegance and delicacy, of hope and desire for the pretty. I sell sparkling gems and jewels that feed the womanly soul and allow it to soar in the skies of the world. I sell hope, happiness, tears of joy and tenderness. I sell sweets and candies that will sweeten your dreams and make your smile in your sleep.

I sell sparkles and twinkles in your eyes, shining and shimmering like a star in the night. I sell beautiful flowers, hoping that your spirits be lifted and rejuvenated with its gentle dance in the wind. I sell songs and sounds to adorn your ears, and tender kisses upon your hair.

I sell stories, fairytales and dreams that will nestle upon your chest like a baby cuddling up to the warmth. I sell crystals and diamonds, catching them as they fall from the sky.

I sell jewellery, lovingly handmade every bit and every piece.. but are they truly what they seem to be, or perhaps they mean much more?





So here's my question to you:

What do you sell?



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh so well written! If only they left enough space on craft fair applications hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was rather beautiful :)

    I sell laughter, smiles, twirls and giggles! I also try and include a little bit of innocent childhood with every item - just to give a little back of what we seem to take away so quickly these days :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments and chat, so please do leave me some titbits! Thank you so much for adding that little bit of sparkle into my day. Hopefully my blog post added some into your day as well.

Love,
Celeste

Blog Widget by LinkWithin